On Carnevalyou won't be able to do the usual masquerade crowd, and so we offer you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the exotic beauty of our collections: the Museum of Oriental Art will be open from Monday 15 to Friday 19 February!
The grand staircase and halls I to IV will be open, as restorers are working on the ceiling decorations in the remaining five rooms. And in room IV a surprise awaits you: an extraordinary Chinese imperial silk court dress!
The open hours remain the same as Thursday and Friday: three groups by phone reservation, 9 a.m., 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
So, from Monday 15 to Friday 19 February we are waiting for you:
- respect the chosen shift.Ca' Pesaro is closed, so we will pick you up at the gate at the following times: 9.00; 10.15; 11.30;
- phone booking at 041 5241173and leave your name, surname and telephone number. It is possible up to two hours before the chosen shift. We can answer you from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.;
- cancel by phone if you can't be there;
- you can book two shifts and stay in the Museum two hours but we ask you not to get off until the end of your shift.
- If you want to come with friends, you can bring maximum 11 people and respect the maximum capacity of each room.
- Respect the distance Respect the distance of at least 1 m, keep the mascherina, mask, hygienize your hands. Remember the body temperature measurementYou can only enter if it is below 37.5° C
- the bag deposit service is not active: No suitcases, backpacks or bulky bags are allowed.
- the toilets are on the ground floor:it is better to use them before you go up or when you come down.